Friday, October 15, 2010

Barrio Brewing Co. ~ A little trip to Tucson, AZ

That's right microbrews in the dessert. Of course, I was totally skeptical. The test is always in the IPA. If it's decent, then they pass. I have to admit...not bad. As a matter of fact, I liked everything about Barrio Brewing Co in Tucson. Great building and cool interior. I wish they was one in Seattle, I'd hang out there all the time.




I had a late lunch before having a late dinner at Barrio Brewing. We started with an order of Beer Sponges, aka big fat pretzels. Hot, salty, chewy...YUM. My son and I split a Ruben Sandwich. It was ok, the marbled rye was good. Could have used a little more meat, but we were at a brewery, so can't complain.
I guess I was so in love with the space, I didn't really care about the food. Make sense?

Barrio Brewing on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin