Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Coconut Tea Cake...mmmmm!

I've decided to bake something for my management meetings and hope everyone likes it. OK, here's my problem...who is sitting at the meetings? The Executive chef, Sous Chef, Beverage Manager, Restaurant Manager, and GM...conclusion...major food critics.
Well, the cake was gobbled up. Unless they were being polite, I think the cake was a success!

My husband had a piece with his coffee.

I had a piece with my Earl Grey tea. YUM!


Thank you Tuesdays with Dorie!

The recipe can be found on page 194 in Baking from my home to yours by Dorie Greenspan.

4 comments:

  1. Your cake looks a lot like mine. Im glad you enjoyed it. I thought it was best with tea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your crust looks so perfect and shiny and the centre looks soft and... coconutty. I can't wait to try this recipe

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a really good cake! Perfect with tea. It looks wonderful and of course they enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin